Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Me

This morning when I awoke, a stream of prayers immediately flowed. My mind and my heart invigorated by the prompting of the Holy Spirit. The day has just begun. I followed my usual pattern of activity in and around the house...personal, cats, dog, coffee, Word...I am such a creature of habit I have concluded. I keep thinking I will change up my morning rituals...tomorrow. It is amazing how tomorrow is so elusive. The conversation in my mind with God slows as I read other's words. I am encouraged by some, concerned for others, and some I skip because I am not terribly interested at this point in my day - my coffee has not quite kicked in enough for me to care (?).

The conversation with God begins to take precedence once again in my mind...Give me Your eyes to see with, Your ears to hear with, and Your heart to respond with this day Lord Jesus...Amen.
~
I write to read and learn my heart,
I write to hear the cry of the soul,
I write because I cannot be heard,
I write to teach myself to be.
~
It is going to be one of those days, I can tell.
;)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4